Get Your Real Estate Project Start With the Right Financing
You need funding to drive your commercial real estate project to success, and at First Envision Commercial Capital Partners, we are prepared to meet your need for capital. We offer a number of commercial real estate financing solutions, and we will tailor a financing plan to meet the specific needs and demands of your project.
Funding Programs We Offer
Our programs have been refined time and time again by our highly qualified financing professionals. They include the following:
- Equity and mezzanine financing–Through this program, we can tailor your funding according to your unique situation. We offer capital in amounts up to $100,000,000 and more.
- Conventional programs–Some of the properties we consider for this program include owner-occupied real estate and stabilized investment properties, such as mobile home parks, self-storage facilities, and multifamily properties.
- SBA7a and 504 loans–We offer interest rates as low as 4.5 percent with fixed terms for up to 25 years. This program is designed for non-flagged hotels and owner-occupied properties.
- HUD and FHA lending–This program is meant for the design, acquisition, construction, and rehabilitation of healthcare facilities, hospitals, and multifamily rental housing. We provide funding in amounts up to $50,000,000 with fixed low rates.
- Bridge loans–We can provide you with the funding you need worth up to $100,000,000.
- CMBS loans–These securities are “securitized”, combined into a pool, and then sold off in bond form to investors. We offer low interest rates and fixed terms through this program.
- Construction financing–We can provide permanent financing on construction projects, and loans worth up to $100,000,000.
We also have experience funding projects throughout Europe and Eurasia, and we would be willing to consider providing capital for your international real estate project.
Get in Touch With Us Today
We are ready to drive your commercial real estate project to success with the right financing. For more information, contact us at First Envision Commercial Capital Partners today.